The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) contacted the IAMU Secretariat asking to organize ICS-IAMU virtual dialogue on “Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on Maritime Education and Training” to discuss possible approaches to address or mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 on Maritime Education and Training (MET). The ICS Secretariat and IAMU Secretariat discussed details of the dialogue and agreed with appropriate date and time, size of participants and topics. For the purpose to make discussion smoothly and actively, both agreed to invite limited number of participants to the dialogue.
The Chair of the IAMU and Secretariat decided to invite following participants to the dialogue:
- Glenn Blackwood, Chair of the IAMU (FMIMUN)
- Cleopatra Doumbia-Henry, Head of Liaison Committee (WMU)
- Eduardo Ma Santos, Head of Finance Committee (MAAP)
- Adam Przybylowski, Head of Academic Affairs Committee (GMU)
- Vladimir Loginovsky, Head of WG on OBT (AMSU-MIS)
- Damir Zec, Head of WG on PAES (UR-FMS)
and IAMU Secretariat
We recognize that discussing topics at the dialogue are important for all member universities, therefore we will share the outcome of the dialogue with member universities.
If you are interested to input any information or raise questions related to topics of the dialogue, please send information or questions to IAMU Secretariat (email@example.com) prior to the dialogue.
Thank you for your understanding.