We are in the final week to submit abstracts for the 24th annual conference of the International Association of Maritime Universities (IAMUC 2024).
You are encouraged to submit your abstracts for consideration. Once you have formatted your abstract according to the guidelines and using the template (see Author Instructions on conference website), there are three main ways to submit your abstracts:
- Submit them directly through our website using Abstract Submission – https://aga24.maritime.edu/conferences/
- Submit them directly via the Submission Link at the EasyChair CFP – https://easychair.org/cfp/IAMUC-2024
- If either of the above two methods do not work for you, please contact us directly and we will upload them manually.
As a reminder, abstracts are due on or before 12:00 pm GMT Monday 5 February 2024 (one week from now).
Do not plan on an extension of this due date and time.
Here are a few of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) thus far:
- Q: May our university submit more than one abstract?
A: Yes. Many authors from the same university may and often do submit multiple abstracts of their research for consideration.
- Q: May I submit more than one abstract?
A: Yes. It is not uncommon for one author to be submitting multiple abstracts either individually, with coauthors, and/or as part of a research team.
- Q: My abstract does not seem to match the theme or tracks, should I still submit my abstract?
A: Yes. If your topic is related to MET and/or shipping or maritime in general, please submit it. We will review it and assess its fit to the conference.
- Q: I’m not a member of an MET institution, may I submit an abstract?
A: Yes. The conference is open to practitioners, regulators, and others – in addition to MET educators and researchers.
- Q: Are students allowed to submit abstracts?
A: Yes. If you are an undergraduate or graduate student, you are encouraged to submit an abstract for consideration. Please email these to Prof. Ghosh, the IAMU Student Conference Chair at: email@example.com