The Annual General Assembly (AGA) is the annual meeting of the International Association of Maritime Universities (IAMU). The International Association of Maritime Universities Conference (IAMUC), held annually as part of the AGA, brings together experts and official representatives of IAMU member universities from all over the world to discuss recent progress and future trends in maritime education, training, research and other matters within the scope of IAMU. This year, the IAMUC will be hosted by The Arab Academy for Science – Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), a founding member of IAMU.
“Innovation and Sustainability of Maritime Industry in the Scope of Blue Economy and Green Concept.”
Under the following sub-themes:
- Impact of infectious pandemic disease is on the future of the international maritime industry “What is after COVID-19?”
- Smart maritime supply chain and logistics
- Innovative MET environment
- GMP applications and human capacity building in maritime affairs
- New trends in Maritime transport and job opportunities
- Efficiency of shipping port management from environmental perspectives
- Renewable energy resources alternatives in Maritime industry
- Marine pollution and climate change new challenges
AGA21 IAMUC will be held at the luxurious FOUR SEASONS HOTEL in Alexandria, Egypt.
Authors are cordially invited to submit up to 450 words abstract before 1 March 2021.
After notification of acceptance (31 March 2021) the authors will be asked to prepare a full paper version.
The submission details will be available on the IAMU AGA21 website.
Conference and hotel registration will open soon.
Updated and detailed information will be posted on the IAMU AGA21 website.
2-pages abstract submission: 1 of March 2021.
Notification of abstract acceptance: 31 of March 2021.
Full paper submission: 1 of June 2021.
Notification of full paper acceptance: 1 of July 2021.
Conference event: 26 – 28 October 2021.