We are delighted to invite you to join our webinar organized by the ad hoc WG on Simulator Exercise Database.
The webinar gives opportunities to get information about the project and explore the advantages for your university to join. A questionnaire for indication of interest will follow the webinar.
Date and Time: Wednesday, 22 November 2023, 11.00 GMT
*you will be requested to register to join the webinar.
All IAMU member universities are using simulators in the education and training of seafarers. We recognize that it takes many work hours to develop and maintain quality-assured complex simulator exercises of Navigation, Engineering, Cargo handling and other relevant simulators.
By sharing simulator exercises and experience, we could both increase the quality of the exercises and also save time.
Welcome to SimED!
//Ad-hoc Working Group of Simulation Exercise Database (SimED)
- Fredrik Olindersson, Head of ad-hoc Working Group, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Robert Rickmann, Svendborg International Maritime College, Denmark
- Pim Werner, Maritime Institute Willem Barentsz at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- David Brčić, Faculty of Maritime Studies, University of Rijeka, Croatia
- Gamini Lokukatagoda, Australian Maritime College, University of Tasmania, Australia