The webinar consisted of two main parts, the presentations by panelists on the 1st day and the panel discussions and the introduction of METQR on the 2nd day.
Link to the webinar information
The members who organized this first IAMU webinar were appointed by the Academic Affairs Committee (AAC) and the IAMU Secretariat.
Moderator: Adam Przybylowski, GMU
Co-moderators: Ian Jenkinson, LJMU
Co-moderators: Teona Dzneladze, BSMA
IAMU Secretariat: Yusuke Mori
Here is the brief results of the post webinar survey.
How would you rate the webinar overall?
- The webinar is an excellent tool for large scale communication among IAMU member institutions. Congratulations for this initiative and I am looking forward to participating in the next IAMU webinars and online conferences.
- Thanks a lot for your efforts and valuable information shared with us.
Which topic are you most interested in?
Are there any topics you’d like to see covered in future webinars?
- emphasis more on the proper student assessment tools & standards under COVID
- New methods for the implementation of new practices, how to help both instructors and students to adapt to the new normal.
- How to enhance competences of digital leadership and safety charisma for MET students
Following COVID-19 experiences, what kind of recommendations related to MET would you give for consideration?
- Give more attention to soft skills development and ensuring mental wellness.
- Maintain acquired skills and abilities for distance learning and keep working on them for potential future crisis
- Use of “apps” for delivering the theoretical knowledge using e-learning and artificial intelligence. For example, check out – TERP AS