The Editorial Board of “Maritime Research and Technology Journal (MRT)” is pleased to issue the new edition (Volume 1, Issue 2) of the journal in January 2023. MRT journal is published by the Academy Publishing Center of the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), Egypt.
MRT journal is an open access biannual international peer-reviewed journal which presents a global forum for dissemination of research articles, case studies and reviews focusing on all aspects of the maritime sector and its role in sustainable development.
The editor-in-chief Dr. Capt. Gamal Ghalwash is inviting researchers from over all the world to submit their papers for the next issue which is scheduled for publishing in June 2023. The submitted papers should cover one of the following subject areas:
- Shipping and Ports Management and Operation
- Marine Pollution and Energy Reservation
- Maritime Education and Training (MET)
- Engineering Technology
- Hydrographic Sciences
- Digitalization and new Technology in Maritime Industry
- Sustainable Development in Maritime Industry
- Advanced and Satellite Navigation
- Marine Safety and Security
- Offshore Services
- Maritime Law and Blue Economy
- Ocean Sciences and Fisheries
- Maritime Logistics and Supply Chain
The journal is open-access with a liberal Creative Commons Attribution, Non-Commercial 4.0 International License which preserves the copyrights of published materials to the authors and protects it from unauthorized commercial use. MRT journal does not collect Article Processing Charges (APCs) or submission fees.