International Conference on Marine Engineering and Technology
From Tuesday 05 November 2019 – 08:00 AM
To Thursday 07 November 2019 – 12:30 PM
Location: Military Technological College (MTC), Muscat, Oman
Abstract deadline: 1st May 2019 (See detailed information)
In collaboration with the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST), the Military Technological College (MTC), Sultanate of Oman, is hosting the 2019 International Conference on Marine Engineering and Technology (ICMET Oman), from 5th – 7th November, 2019, at the MTC campus in Muscat.
ICMET Oman 2019 will bring together an international audience of researchers and designers from academia, alongside developers, technical providers and policymakers from public and private sector organisations. We expect ICMET to deliver significant benefits to delegates as a forum for the latest developments and challenges in marine engineering and technology.
ICMET Oman 2019 advisory and technical committees are working hard to organise a conference of scientific excellence that will meet the aspirations of an innovation-hungry, international maritime community. The conference programme will focus on a carefully-selected theme, “Innovative Solutions for Future Needs” of the international maritime community, and will be driven by prominent keynote speakers and authors from around the globe.
Why Should I Submit a Paper:
- Be part of a world-wide event, present and promote your ideas to a diverse,
international audience and gain acceptance from world-wide professionals and scientists.
- Get your paper published in the conference proceedings, together with other up-to-date material in the field of marine engineering and technology. Take advantage of free-of-charge publishing opportunities in IMarEST journals.
- Showcase your poster to hundreds of delegates, acquiring experience in international events of this magnitude.
The overarching theme for ICMET Oman 2019 is “Innovative Solutions for Future Needs”.
Featured topics include:
- Sٍhipbuilding technology
- Marine resources and security
- Sustainability and green shipping
- Ship design and propulsion
- Safe automation and remote manning
- Support and infrastructure
- Safety and regulations
- Naval engineering (underwater technology and weapon systems)